Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera


Saturday, July 21, 2012

summer's not over yet

summer's not over yet

summer's not over yet by redapplekreme featuring wedge heel boots

Floral shirt
topshop.com

One teaspoon shorts
generalpants.com.au

Dolce Vita wedge heel boots
needsupply.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacobs backpack
ssense.com

Chan luu jewelry
zappos.com

Eugenia Kim brimmed hat
barneys.com

Feather hair accessory
stylesforless.com

Yves Saint Laurent sheer lipstick
barneys.com

In The Tropics: Frame 12 x 12 Paper
scrapyourtrip.com

Posted by Abbi at 7:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Chan Luu, Dolce Vita, Eugenia Kim, fashion, floral shirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs, One Teaspoon, polyvore, shorts, style, Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Abbi
Hello! I'm Abbi. Let me share to you my interests, things that I love and a little bit of my fun and exciting life. Honestly, this is my first time to write a blog. I am excited and quite unsure. I tried anyway, and I'm loving it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (5)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • it's so effin fun!
      • Strollin' under the Sun!
      • let's party
      • summer's not over yet
      • Black madness

Followers

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.